
I’d do a TV ad for Superfeet.
8 or 9 years ago, I was having some ankle pain. Part of what was stressing me out was I knew someone at the time who had been having similar pains and had an operation to correct their situation.
I was not enthused by the idea of an operation on my ankles.
But while I was in a running store in Saskatoon (I’ve forgotten the store name or I’d plug ’em), one of the clerks suggested that the issue could be arch-related and an insert could help.
This triggered a repressed childhood memory of having to wear shoes with extra arch support as adults believed that I had flat feet.
So I bought a pair of Superfeet and within 3 days, my pain vanished and I never looked back (hmmm... I’ve told this story before so I suppose I HAVE looked back and often... tricky business these idiomatic expressions, BID).
Compare these to the Polysorbs in the previous post.
• higher heel walls
• lots of curvature and arch support
• the edges, especially along the arch, are cut on an angle so as not to lacerate your foot
• that thing on the underside is hard plastic -- serious support, Buddy. None of those limp polysorb noodles here.
Similar price point to the Polysorbs ($25-$30). Well worth the cost. I’ve done a lot of running in these and own several pairs.
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Inserts Outed - 2 of 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment